- Superb location
- Stunning contemporary design
- Six double bedrooms, all with en-suites
- Generous grounds of just over 3 acres including lawns, parking, terrace area, and woodland
- Ground source heat pump, solar panels mean no utility bills
- Could be utilised to accommodate a variety of family set ups or with ground floor as a holiday let
- Just four miles from Much Wenlock
- Half hour drive to Shrewsbury and access to M54 and wider motorway network
- Views, views, views!
Stunning contemporary barn conversion designed to appreciate the incredible views of the surrounding landscape. The property is currently configured for use as two separate living areas but could easily be altered for use as a single dwelling. The ground floor offers a superb open plan living space with incredible views, utility, office and three en-suite double bedrooms. The first floor offers a further three en-suite double bedrooms and features a jaw dropping open plan living area with a wonderful English Countryside vista. A ground source heat pump and solar panels mean that there are no running costs. This property lends itself for use a complete family home, a family home offering a separate living area for an older or younger generation or, as it is currently being utilised, with the ground floor operating as a holiday let with a welcome additional income stream. Set in ground of just over 3 acres (comprising lovely gardens, rear terrace area, generous parking and its own woodland). The property is situated approximately four miles from Much Wenlock, eleven miles to Shrewsbury and less than half an hour drive to the M54 and wider motorway network. A rare find!