- All internal flooring included, carpets, tiling, woods etc
- ULTRA fast broadband already installed to all the properties up to 320 meg
- Hardwood painted doors in kitchen with solid carcasses
- All kitchen appliances are from the NEFF range including foldaway oven
- All bathroom furniture is Roper Rhodes and fittings are from the Grohe range
- Pre wired for smart home system heating, AV, Surround sound , external cameras etc
- Underfloor wet heating system to the ground floor linked with smart homes system
•Georgian style entrance door to reception hallway with easy access to cloakroom.
•Generous sized open plan kitchen and separate breakfast area, with show piece, kitchen, with windows to front and rear and oval window to side.
•A pleasant living room with featured log burner, with twin windows to the front aspect
•Extensive Master bedroom with ensuite and window to the front, rear.
•Two further bedrooms.
•Family bathroom, with luxury bath and separate shower cubicle.
•Two further bedrooms, with velux windows to front, shower room, large landing.
•Extensive parking leading to detached Quadruple garage.
•Extensive landscaped gardens, with extremely generous garden to the rear over several levels, with a terrace area with rural gorge views.
This bespoke and exclusive development of 12 properties is situated in the historical area of Coalport which was famous for the manufacture of Coalport China and links with the industrial revolution era of Ironbridge and surrounding area in the famous Severn Gorge. Coalport China was sold worldwide and put the small hamlet of Coalport on the map.
Nearby, are two public houses/restaurants, footbridge to Jackfield and the Boat Inn and Maws Craft centre, the Silkin Way pedestrian pathway leads to Telford Town park some 6 miles away, riverside walks with an abundance of wildlife.
The historical town of Ironbridge is approx 2 miles distant which is a World Heritage Site, Blists Hill open air museum approx 1 mile and Telford Town centre approx 6 miles with major departmental stores and railway station. M54 motorway link onto M6 and M1 respectively.