- All internal flooring included, carpets, tiling, woods etc
- ULTRA fast broadband already installed to all the properties up to 320 meg
- Hardwood painted doors in kitchen with solid carcasses
- All kitchen appliances are from the NEFF range including foldaway oven
- Pre wired for smart home system to be installed, heating, AV, Surround sound and speakers positions in every room, external cameras, AV in every room etc
- Pre wired for smart home system heating, AV, Surround sound , external cameras etc
- Underfloor wet heating system to the ground floors linked with smart homes system
•Georgian style entrance door to reception hallway with easy access to cloakroom.
•Generous sized open plan kitchen / breakfast area. Show piece kitchen.
•Discreet utility area, with window to the rear.
•A double aspect living room with featured log burner running from the front to rear, and double doors opening onto terrace and gardens.
•Superb first floor master bedroom, with double aspect windows and views to front and rear, and doors leading to terraced area, with staircase leading down to gardens.
•Ensuite luxury shower room, with full width shower area.
•A further bedroom with views to the rear.
•Family bathroom, with luxury bath and separate shower cubicle.
•Two double bedrooms with dormer windows enjoying front aspect.
•Ample parking leading to garage with separate doors.
•Landscaped gardens, with extremely generous garden to the rear, with terrace area with rural gorge views.
This bespoke and exclusive development of 12 properties is situated in the historical area of Coalport which was famous for the manufacture of Coalport China and links with the industrial revolution era of Ironbridge and surrounding area in the famous Severn Gorge. Coalport China was sold worldwide and put the small hamlet of Coalport on the map.
Nearby, are two public houses/restaurants, footbridge to Jackfield and the Boat Inn and Maws Craft centre, the Silkin Way pedestrian pathway leads to Telford Town park some 6 miles away, riverside walks with an abundance of wildlife.
The historical town of Ironbridge is approx 2 miles distant which is a World Heritage Site, Blists Hill open air museum approx 1 mile and Telford Town centre approx 6 miles with major departmental stores and railway station. M54 motorway link onto M6 and M1 respectively.