- Delightfully located on the fringes of Broseley
- Grand and elegant Georgian house
- Superbly renovated
- Extensive accommodation
- Generous gardens and parking
- Approximately 20 minute drive to rail link and motorway network
- Close to Ironbridge's many restaurants, pubs and tourist attractions
A superbly renovated, extremely spacious and elegant Georgian residence boasting vast accommodation with original period features throughout. The accommodation predominantly arranged over two floors comprises an impressive entrance hall, elegant ground floor reception rooms and magnificent family living kitchen. On the upper floors are six generous double bedrooms, four bathrooms plus usable top floor attic rooms and extensive cellarage. All set within lovely grounds of approx. 3 acres with excellent views, a large double garage with automated doors, several outbuildings, plus plenty of parking and remote electric gates.