- All internal flooring included, carpets, tiling, woods etc
- ULTRA fast broadband already installed to all the properties up to 320 meg
- Hardwood painted doors in kitchen with solid carcasses
- All kitchen appliances are from the NEFF range including foldaway oven
- Pre wired for smart home system to be installed, heating, AV, Surround sound and speakers positions in every room, external cameras, AV in every room etc
- Pre wired for smart home system heating, AV, Surround sound , external cameras etc
- Underfloor wet heating system to the ground floors linked with smart homes system
•Georgian style entrance door to reception hallway with built in cloaks cupboard and easy access to cloakroom leading from hall.
•Pleasant open plan kitchen breakfast area,with show piece kitchen and space fortable and chairs.
•Good sized utility area, with internal door to garage.
•Good sized dining room across from the kitchen.
•Guest bedroom with shower ensuite.
•Superb first floor sitting room with featured log burner, double aspect windows and views to front and rear, with doors leading to roofed terraced area,with staircase leading down to gardens.
•Master bedroom with ensuite shower room.
•Pleasant landing area with windows overlooking gardens to the rear
•Two further double bedrooms
•Ample parking leading to garage.
•Landscaped gardens, with extremely generous garden to the rear, with terrace area with rural gorge views.
This bespoke and exclusive development of 12 properties is situated in the historical area of Coalport which was famous for the manufacture of Coalport China and links with the industrial revolution era of Ironbridge and surrounding area in the famous Severn Gorge. Coalport China was sold worldwide and put the small hamlet of Coalport on the map.
Nearby, are two public houses/restaurants, footbridge to Jackfield and the Boat Inn and Maws Craft centre, the Silkin Way pedestrian pathway leads to Telford Town park some 6 miles away, riverside walks with an abundance of wildlife.
The historical town of Ironbridge is approx 2 miles distant which is a World Heritage Site, Blists Hill open air museum approx 1 mile and Telford Town centre approx 6 miles with major departmental stores and railway station. M54 motorway link onto M6 and M1 respectively.