- A super development of just five new properties
- Situated in a semi rural town setting
- Easy access to local amenities
- Just a 15/20 minute drive to the M54 and wider motorway network
The site benefits from a high degree of privacy, with
excellent amenity space, ample off road parking and double
garages, each property surrounded by existing mature trees
A focal point of the bungalows is the first floor master
suite, which comprise of a large double bedroom with an
en-suite bathroom and a spacious walk in wardrobe.
The properties comprise of:
• Entrance hall with an open stair case to the
first floor with feature window.
• Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, spacious dining
area with double doors leading into the main living room.
• Spacious utility room with connecting door to double garage
and built in units with space for washer and dryer.
• Sizable drawing room with French doors leading
to the private garden
• Ground floor double bedroom
• Family bathroom with full white suite and ceramic tilling
• Large double bedroom, with en -suite and a walk in wardrobe
• Third bedroom / office with large window and access to storage
• Extensive block paved double drive, with treed lawns
and planted front gardens. Broseley Wood is a much sought after location that lies on the fridges of the town of Broseley benefiting from its many amenities. A few minutes drive from Ironbridge and its, public houses, popular restaurants and attractions and just 15/20 minutes from the Telford Town Centre and the M54 giving access to the wider motorway network.